Kegs are available only on a pre-order basis at this time. If you’d like to inquire about purchasing a keg, please fill out the request form below.
Some fine print:
- $100 deposit for all kegs
- Keg shells must be returned within 90 days
- We will not honor deposit refunds past 90 days
- We do not refund kegs, even if the beer was never tapped
- We don’t sell or rent party pumps, but you can purchase or rent them at Altitude Brewing & Supply or Webstaurant Store. All of our kegs are Sankey D
- Please keep in mind that if you pick up your keg during busy bar hours, it may take extra time for the bartenders to assist you. Ideal pick-up times are any day closest to opening as possible. Weekends are extremely busy.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concern. Quality is incredibly important to us, and we definitely want to hear about any possible issues. Please submit your feedback to the Q/A form and we will get back to you.
No, due to space constraints, we are not offering brewery tours at this time.
Yes! We can host groups of up to 20 people with a reservation made at least 2 weeks in advance Sunday – Thursday. For groups larger than 20 people, a Private Event fee will be assessed. The fee will be dependent upon the day of the event. You can find more information, book a reservation, or submit a private event request here!
Yes! We gladly welcome your entire family, but we do require children under 21 to be supervised at all times. Well-behaved pets are welcome on our patio.
We have food trucks Wednesday through Sunday, and they usually arrive around 3-4 pm during the week and 12-2 pm on weekends! The trucks vary, and almost all of them offer vegetarian options. Check out this week’s food trucks.
That’s totally fine with us, however we just ask that you please be respectful of those around you. We also ask that you please clean up your trash when you’re done.
Please fill out our donation request form. Due to the amount of requests we receive, please note that we are unable to respond to each submission. If we are able to donate to your event, someone from our team will contact you once your request has been submitted.
If you are a rad bar/restaurant/bottle shop and are looking to carry Cerebral beer please fill out our carry our beer form to get started.
Yes! We offer many of our available draft beers as 4oz pours that you can use to create your own flight!
Yes! We carry GF beers from Holidaily Brewing Company, along with Kombucha, Sprite and Coke! All of our beers are 99.9% gluten-reduced but cannot be classified as gluten free because they are produced in a facility that handles wheat.