Details (PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY):
• Vouchers will go live on Eventbrite starting on Saturday, 8/31 @ 10:00am and will be available until sold out.
• You must be 21 or older to reserve vouchers and purchase bottles. We will be checking IDs at the time of the voucher exchange.
• If you are unable to pick up bottles during the pickup window, please do not reserve vouchers. Anyone who does not claim their bottles will not be eligibile for future releases. Vouchers will go live at 10:00 am Mountain Daylight Time on Saturday, August 31st. Please read all details below before reserving a voucher.
• Each ticket allows you to purchase 1 bottle. You can purchase up to (2) bottles of Impulse Purchase, (2) bottles of Single Barrel 45, and (3) bottles of Monochrome. One ticket = one bottle reservation, so a full allocation of (2) of Impulse Purchase, (2) two bottles of Single Barrel 45 & (3) bottles of Monochrome requires (7) digital tickets. Additional orders placed that exceed the limit of 7 tickets per person will be cancelled without notice.
• ALL ORDERS WILL BE FUFILLED AS RESERVED ONLINE. YOU CANNOT MODIFY AN ORDER AT PICKUP.
• Tickets must be exchanged for bottles in person at Cerebral Brewing, 1477 Monroe St. Denver, 80206 between Saturday, September 7th and Sunday, September 8th. No need to bring a physical ticket, as we will be looking you up by the name on your driver's license. Anyone with multiple orders under the same ID will automatically be canceled. The ID must be presented by the person listed on the purchase order in order to redeem bottles (no proxies, we will be scanning IDs). Since bottles will be available all weekend, please do not feel obligated to show up right at opening on Saturday.
• A valid photo ID (no copies, photos, etc) stating you are 21+ must be presented at the time of pickup, and the name on the ID must match the name of the Eventbrite ticketholder.
• All vouchers must be redeemed between Saturday, September 7th and Sunday, September 8th during normal taproom hours. We will not be holding any unclaimed bottles after the pickup window and the ticket holder will be disqualified from future releases. WE DO NOT SHIP BOTTLES.
• All sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
• Anyone who attempts to violate these policies will be banned from all future releases.
• We will be selling all of our inventory online, so purchase your full allotment during the pre-sale.
• It goes without saying, we are super stoked to be doing another online release. As always, we ask for your patience as we navigate a new platform <3.
12.3% Almond Joy Inspired Stout brewed in collaboration with our good friends from Moksa Brewing Company. Brewed with Coconut, Almond, Mexican Vanilla Beans from the Vera Cruz Region, and a blend of Dominican and Haitian Cacao Nibs from Cultura Craft Chocolate. We feel this is the perfect representation of our shared passion for brewing Imperial Stouts. This beer does not contain lactose.
$16/bottle, limit 2 PP.
𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝟺𝟻
5.8% Dry-Hopped Oak-Aged Saison.
We hand selected a single oak barrel of mature Golden Sour and dry hopped it with Nelson Sauvin and Motueka. Notes of dried pineapple, yuzu and gooseberry.
$12/bottle, limit 2 PP.
4.6% Oak-Aged Grisette
We decided to revamp our first ever mixed-culture bottle by introducing it to oak for 7 months. Brewed with Troubadour Maltings Pevec, Colorado malted and unmalted Wheat and Spelt. Hopped with Sterling and Styrian Goldings in the boil and dry-hopped delicately with Motueka.
$10/bottle, limit 3 PP.