𝙑𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙍𝙮𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
13.5% Rye Barrel-Aged Stout aged 22 months in Vermont Rye Whiskey Barrels with a blend of Tahitian, Madagascar Bourbon and Ugandan Vanilla beans at a combined rate of 1.5lbs per bbl.
From its inception, this beer has lived up to its name. Or perhaps the lesson here is be careful what you name your creations. On our first release day, we had three employees working and zero idea what was in store for us over the next few hours. We simply never expected this beer would resonate with people like it did and our wee barque was born aloft. You might say an innocuous ripple revealed a massive leviathan lurking below the surface...an enigmatic creature that lives “beyond the map’s edge.” And it’s that tagline that has continually inspired us to push further into uncharted territory, further out to sea. For our fourth voyage, we hand selected and blended four oak casks. Three different types of whole bean vanilla harmonize into a unique banquet of flavors: the Tahitian contributes notes of cookies and cream while Ugandan lends a chocolate-covered raisin and tobacco note while Madagascar Bourbon layers in toasted marshmallow. The serpent slumbered longer than any before it – a record 22 months in 10 year Vermont Rye Whiskey barrels. As a result, the behemoth before you boasts nuanced rye notes of allspice, black peppercorn, leather, charred oak and a maple finish as it fades beneath the waves. Be warned. Be wary. HC SVNT MONSTRA
$25/bottle, limit (2) PP
7.2% Oak-Aged Wild Lager collab with Our Mutual Friend Brewery
We filled two second use Chardonnay barrels with Highly Suspect, our first ever Pilsner and let it lay to rest for 11 months on a blend of cultures from each brewery with added Yuzu juice and Tangelo zest. It was then bottle conditioned for 11 months with Colorado Wild Honey. Notes of tangerine peel, lemon zest, sage, mustard seed and delicate funk to finish it off.
$12/bottle, limit (3) PP
𝗗𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 (𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗟𝗬):
• Vouchers will go live starting on Eventbrite starting Saturday, 9/28 @ 10:00am and will be available until sold out.
• You must be 21 or older to reserve vouchers and purchase bottles. We will be checking IDs at the time of the voucher exchange.
• If you are unable to pick up bottles during the pickup window, please do not reserve vouchers. Anyone who does not claim their bottles or cancels their vouchers without notice will not be eligible for future releases. Vouchers will go live at 10:00 am Mountain Daylight Time on Saturday, September 28th. Please read all details below before reserving a voucher.
• Each ticket allows you to purchase 1 bottle. You can purchase up to (2) bottles of Vanilla Rye Here Be Monsters and (3) bottles of Case Study. One ticket = one bottle reservation, so a full allocation of (2) Vanilla Rye Here Be Monsters and (3) bottles of Case Study = (5) digital tickets. Additional orders placed that exceed the limit of 5 tickets per person will be cancelled without notice. ALL ORDERS WILL BE FUFILLED AS RESERVED ONLINE. YOU CANNOT MODIFY AN ORDER AT PICKUP.
• Tickets must be exchanged for bottles in person at Cerebral Brewing, 1477 Monroe St. Denver, 80206 between Friday, October 4th and Sunday, October 6th. No need to bring a physical ticket, as we will be looking you up by the name on your driver's license. Any multiple orders under the same ID will automatically be canceled. In order to redeem bottles, ID must be presented by the person listed on the purchase order (no proxies, we will be scanning IDs). Since bottles will be available all weekend, please do not feel obligated to show up right at opening on Friday.
• A valid photo ID (no copies, photos, etc) stating you are 21+ must be presented at the time of pickup, and the name on the ID must match the name of the Eventbrite ticketholder.
• All vouchers must be redeemed between Friday, October 4th 12pm and Sunday, October 6th 9:30pm. We will not be holding any unclaimed bottles after the pickup window and the ticket holder will be disqualified from future releases. WE DO NOT SHIP BOTTLES.
• All sales are final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
• Anyone who attempts to violate these policies will be banned from all future releases.
• We will be selling all of our inventory online, so purchase your full allotment during the pre-sale.